JAVA developers create dynamic applications and web interfaces. While some of them may be designing interfaces, some are completely involved in behind-the-scene work. A developer’s job is involved in almost all stages of engineering: be it soliciting requirements, prototype design or product configuration.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Defining site objectives as per user requirements
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Integrating applications by designing database architecture.
- Creating multimedia applications
Competencies and Skills Required
- Knowledge of Java, Java Applets is quintessential for this role
- Great programming skills
- Knowledge of web user interface design, software development process
- Software debugging skills
Assessment for the ‘RIGHT’ Java Developer
The following table illustrates how various skills and personality traits map to assessments required for the Java Developer role:
Java Developer Profile
|Knowledge of Java and related skills||Domain Knowledge: High|
|Analytical Skills||Logical Ability: Mid to High
Numerical Ability: Mid
|Communication skills||English : Mid|
|Ability to deal with stress and follow procedures||Emotional Stability: Mid
Conscientiousness: Mid to High
Also, if you aspire to become a Java Developer, then DON’T miss out some amazing fresher job opportunities that we have for you.
You might also like: