A Back-End Developer (PHP) is the one who does the server side of development where the primary focus is on the working of the site. The responsibility involves making updates and changes in addition to monitoring the functionality of the website. A Back-End Developer deals with three parts – a server, an application, and a database. With AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification, you can ease your first step into this field.
An insight into the Back-End Development (PHP) jobs
As the number of dynamic websites like Facebook, Twitter, Google Map (where the site content keeps on changing constantly) is increasing day-by-day, there is a surge in the demand for Back-End Developers who are proficient in PHP.
Job roles to take up as Back-End Developer (PHP):
Software Engineer Developer, Software Programmer, Web Application Developer, PHP Developer, PHP Web Developer, PHP Programmer, Software Developer.
Companies in line for Back-End Developer (PHP) jobs:
Flipkart, Info Edge, Network18 Media, Mphasis, ITC Infotech, Dell International, Symantec Software, HTC Global Services, Impetus Infotech, Investors Clinic and many more.
Skills required to be a Back-End Developer (PHP):
Strong command of PHP and SQL.
Salaries offered to Back-End Developers (PHP):
The average salary offered to a PHP Developer is 2.5 LPA which ranges from 1 to 5 LPA.
Industries suited for Back-End Developer (PHP) jobs:
IT-Software, Software Services, IT- Hardware & Networking, Internet, E-commerce, Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate, Education, Media, Travel, BPO, Healthcare, Automobile, and others.
You can work with top organizations by showing them the skills & expertise which they are searching for. You can post your certifications on professional sites like LinkedIn and also in your resume to attract recruiters.
Are you worried because you don’t have a professional certification? We can help you get recognized in the industry with AMCAT’s Back-End Developer (PHP) certification which is accepted by 3000 plus organizations to give you a headstart over others.
Why opt for AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification?
For those of you who wish to opt for Back-End Developer (PHP) jobs and have the requisite skills to apply for them, what you need is a single validation for the same. This validation can come to you from the Back-End Developer (PHP) certification by AMCAT.
The AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification is a skill assessment test which is designed for hiring patterns and skills required by today’s IT Industry. AMCAT certification test is a user-oriented test, which you can prepare for and take in the convenience of your own home. Furthermore, 3000 businesses acknowledge this test.
Here are some of the major features of this test:
- Duration of the Test: The duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- Quick results: Results are declared 24 hours after the test.
- Validity of the certificate: The AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification remains valid for one year from the date of the test.
- Analysis and Feedback Report: A detailed analysis and feedback of your performance and resources to improve your skills.
- Test Environment: Proctoring mechanism like audio and video monitoring coupled with geographic tagging is enabled to validate the integrity of the test.
Sample Questions – AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification
While you prepare for the AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification test, you can have a look at the type of questions that you might face during your exam. Later, you can exercise your skills with the sample questions that you will get along with the purchase of test.
Benefits of AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification
The demand for Back-End Developers has increased significantly over the years as they help organizations plan strategically for future. However, if you have a certification from a trusted source, it can have an immense advantage while showcasing your skills to the recruiters.
AMCAT Certificates are recognized by more than 3000 companies and is the second-most published certification on LinkedIn. It improves your chances of employability. Moreover, it also helps you attract the top recruiters and gives you massive growth opportunities. You will get a diagnostic feedback and evaluation report in detail. Additionally, you will get resources to improve your skills along with an added AMCAT advantage to shine in the industry and get a step closer to your dream job.
How to get an AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification?
Here are the simple steps to get the AMCAT Back-End Developer (PHP) certification:
- Step 1: Buy the product to take the assessment. Attempt the test within 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Step 2: Take the test at home. Complete the test in allotted time.
- Step 3: Perform well and earn the certification.
- Step 4: Get assessment report and analysis of performance. Get feedback on your strong and weak areas and get resources to improve your skills.
- Step 5: Publish your certificate on LinkedIn via myamcat.
- Step 6: Apply for jobs and get selected.
What modules will AMCAT test you in?
The AMCAT test for Back-End Developer (PHP) certification tests you in the following modules:
- Automata – SQL: The assessment allows evaluation of actual SQL programming skills by providing the functionality to write the program in an editor, compile and run test cases, all in the assessment environment itself. (30 minutes)
- Automata – PHP: The assessment allows evaluation of actual SQL programming skills by providing the functionality to write the program in an editor, compile and run test cases, all in the assessment environment itself. (60 minutes)
How can you assess your performance?
Our detailed analysis and feedback report provides your scoring in the test and indicates your strengths and areas of improvement in each section. Also, it gives your percentile score to help you assess your skills. Moreover, the report features resource section where you can improve your skills even further.
Available Offers For You!
Are you ready for your next step as Back-End Developer? Let us know in the comment section below. You can also opt for an internship in Back-End Development (PHP) on LetsIntern.
(With inputs from Malvika Sharma.)