New Delhi, January 29, 2018: Aspiring Minds (Now SHL) has announced the third and final list of colleges to be awarded the National Employability Award 2018 for being among the Top 10% engineering campuses nationally or in their respective state.
The awards started in 2012 by Aspiring Minds (Now SHL), are the only awards are given on the basis of the actual performance of students on a standardized test and not on the basis of superficial factors like infrastructure, faculty etc. Through these awards Aspiring Minds (Now SHL) felicitates the colleges which are in the lead on the basis of scores of their final year students on AMCAT, India’s Largest Employability Test.
Engineering colleges awarded National Employability Award for being among the top 10% of campuses in their state
- DIT University, Uttarakhand
- Shri Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engineering and Management, Uttar Pradesh
- Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Uttar Pradesh
- Poornima College of Engineering, Rajasthan
- Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
- Panimalar Engineering College, Tamil Nadu
- K. Ramakrishnan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
- Vidya Pratishthan’s Kamalnayan Bajaj Institute of Engineering & Technology, Maharashtra
*College Names in Alphabetical Order