There’s good news for those 2017 graduates with aspirations of entry-level banking jobs. HDFC Bank is looking for recent graduates who can fill their ranks in sales and process roles, across multiple locations. Here, we break down what this opportunity is all about and how you can apply for it.
Company details: HDFC Bank
The largest private sector lender (in assets) in India, the Housing Development Financial Corporation (HDFC) Bank is one of the leading employers in the sector, providing banking jobs. In a recent outlook for the banking sector, we had cited how India is slated to become the fifth largest banking sector globally – meaning a vertical growth in jobs here. And when it comes to the biggest bank in this sunshine sector, expect limitless chances to grow and progress.
Who are they looking for?
The bank is looking for graduate trainees who can add to their direct sales staff in calibre, strength, processes and training abilities.
They’re specifically looking for candidates who are:
- Result and target oriented
- Have Good communication and presentation skills.
- Understand financials.
- Good at team building and team handling.
- Should be self-motivated and also motivate the team.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes
If you’re selected these are the tasks you would do:
- Recruiting sales agents, bringing them to par with the business
- Creating visibility, awareness and promote bank products
- Work on lead generation, bringing in more business
- Updating customer relationship management and other systems
- Cross sell banking products, to meet customer needs
- Follow-up with branch visits, processes, updates
Position: Graduate Trainee
Desired education: Any graduate (2017 passout)
Salary: Rs 1.8 lakh – Rs 2.4 lakh
Like the position? Then you can apply for the job here.