- Skills to administer Desktops, Laptops, Servers, Printers and Peripherals.
- Should be able to troubleshoot on Applications and Operating Systems
- Should be able to install, troubleshoot and support Windows XP/7/8/10 Client/Server OS etc.
- Knowledge of Network Infrastructure - Hardware, Software, Ethernet Cabling, Ports, IP addresses, Switches, Routers required
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policies, WINS, DNS, DHCP, Windows Terminal Server, Firewall, TCP/IP Networking knowledge etc. preferred
- Night Shifts if required – Special Allowance for Night Duty.
- Exposure to work with IOT (Internet of Things).
- Alternate Saturday & All Sundays OFF.
- Key Skills: - Good Communication Skills, Energetic, Proficiency in learning and adopting.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
-1 - 0 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA
Share Job with your friends