Tata Motors is a pioneering automotive company committed to innovation and sustainability. We are at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution, dedicated to delivering cutting-edge EV solutions that redefine mobility and sustainability in the automotive industry.
Compay website: https://www.tatamotors.com/
Purpose of the position:
This position will be responsible for delivering customer operational objectives of the organization. Providing high levels of support to network, resolving customer issues, facilitate service and spare parts sales, after-sales revenue and drive high customer satisfaction and through service network.
1 Customer Management
• Drive customer issue resolution and escalations in a timely manner
• Facilitate product deliver and availability of product by ensuring training, process adherence, costs and delivery
• Drive customer satisfaction by monitoring feedbacks and taking corrective actions
• Assist in the modernization of service partners to improve processes, faster turn arounds and deliver better customer experiences
• Formulate and assist dealer service campaigns, customer meets, feedback processes and new product introductions
• Drive sales and inflow with service partners through workshops and marketing activities: service campaigns and recon campaigns.
• Improve paid services revenue at service partners with target schemes: discount coupons, dealer-labour AMC, fitness certificate
• Drive the accidental business turnover through initiatives: cashless insurance tie-ups, Tata Motors Insurance, parts support
• Proactively follow-up on warranty and AMC repairs and ensuring all processes are followed with regards to vehicle repairs process and payments
• Established safety protocols in all workshops conducted. Audit all service processes to ensure compliance as per company standards
• Increasing silver & gold certified technicians in workshops
• Conduct workshop assessment report bi-annually to improve the process and infrastructure with service partners and enable grading accordingly
2 People Management
• Ensure strong communication between teams to facilitate exchange of information and in order to implement change and improvements
• Provide trainings support to service partner on specialty tools, send mechanics to training center when needed
• Coordinate and execute pre-delivery inspection training
• Facilitate trainings of new products and tools to ensure service partners are well prepared.
1. 12 months to 24 months Years
2. Experience in Automobile Industry preferred.
Profile/Designation: Senior manager.
Job Location:Hubli,Vijaywada,Hyderabad,West Bengal,North East,Jharkhand,Orissa,Maharashtra Nagpur,Chhattisgarh,Madhya Pradesh,Goa,Jaipur,Udaipur,Lucknow/Kabrai
Desired experience: 12 to 24 months
Target Pass-outs Batch: 2022 B.Tech passouts
Course specialization: Mechanical, Automobile, Mechatronics, Electrical and electronics engineering
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation: Graduation above 60%
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process:Online / Offline
1 - 2 Years
8.5 - 8.5 LPA