Founded in 2012, Successive Technologies is a CMMI-3 certified next-gen consulting and technology services company, purpose-built for the modern speed of business. Our services help organizations realize their true potential and enable them to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Enterprise App Modernization, Digital Experiences, Cloud Transformation, Digital Innovation, and Analytical & Creative Intelligence. We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an industry-based consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help clients envision, build, and run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Technology Company for the fourth time by Deloitte, India. Our global 750+ strong workforce caters to 150+ customers across many countries. Learn how Successive helps clients lead with innovation & digital transformation
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
● Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
● Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
● Writing and maintaining code.
● Working on minor bug fixes.
● Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
● Responding to requests from the development team.
● Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
● Writing reports.
● Conducting development tests.
● Undergo training on Headless e-commerce/CMS tools.
● Frontend development using like React, Angular, Vue, etc.
● Backend development using Nodejs, Dot Net, PHP, Python, Java, etc.
● Develop, build, and deploy microservices on cloud AWS, Azure, and GCP.
● Work on creating and maintaining technical documentation.
● Build efficient, reusable, and reliable enterprise-transforming scientific/engineering applications using the latest tools and techniques.
● Understand, collaborate, and develop applications using object-oriented/functional programming techniques.
● Always ready to learn new skills quickly and apply them to the task at hand in an expert capacity.
● Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
● Effectively communicate with clients and team members.
● Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and quality.
Skill Set Required:
● Should possess good logical and analytical skills.
● Good understanding of the OOPS concepts.
● Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
● Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
● Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
● Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
● Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
● Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
● Adaptive nature to grasp multiple languages/platforms as per project requirements.
● Good Analytical / Logical behavior and knowledge of multiple tools & technologies.
● Should be a team player
Profile/Designation: Full stack developers
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Target batch Passouts: 2022-2023
Course specialization: BTech / BCA / MCA
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation: 60%
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 18 months
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
1. Aptitude Test (online)
2. Technical (Face-to-Face) Interview Round in office premises.
3. HR Round (Virtual)
0 - 1 Years
5 - 5.5 LPA