THE JOB HUNT PROBLEM
In this age of increased competition, companies and candidates face a common problem: Thousands of candidates apply for every job opening which can create a daunting situation.
- How can companies quickly identify talented candidates? Manually going through thousands of resumes or conducting interviews requires a lot of time and effort.
- How can good candidates, highlight themselves to companies? Showing a college marksheet or a resume is not useful since companies can't really differentiate using these.
THE SOLUTION - AMCAT
AMCAT allows both companies and job applicants to solve this problem in a quick and efficient manner.
- By having a standardized aptitude test (i.e. a common aptitude test taken by millions of candidates), scores can be quickly compared across multiple candidates allowing recruiters to quickly generate a shortlist of good candidates.
- By performing well in the AMCAT, a good candidate can stand out amongst their peers.
- AMCAT is inherently fair since every test taker is evaluated on same parameters. Hence hiring happens strictly on merit.
- The AMCAT is a computer adaptive test which measures job applicants on critical areas like communication skills, logical reasoning, quantitative skills and job specific domain skills thus helping recruiters identify the suitability of a candidate.
- While most aptitude tests only measure a test taker's verbal comprehension and reasoning abilities, the AMCAT additionally evaluates personality traits and domain skills, thus becoming an ideal test to match jobs to candidates.
- Post the test, AMCAT also helps match candidates with suitable jobs based on their performance on the test.
- AMCAT's comprehensive feedback report helps you identify your strong and weak areas so that you can work to improve in highlighted areas or apply for specific industries/jobs where your strengths are better suited.
- The AMCAT is fast emerging as an industry benchmark with 700+ companies using it as a compulsory testing mechanism for entry level roles. We work alongside industry leading names like Accenture, Snapdeal, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, ITC and many more. Our client list covers multiple industries like IT Services, Banking & Financial Services, Automobiles, Telecom etc.
- There are thousands of small companies which are looking for good talent and provide great opportunities for growth. AMCAT works with more than 500 small and medium enterprises, helping you identify opportunities in companies which you would not typically approach.
- Apart from industry, leading job search providers like LinkedIn and Monster.com accept the AMCAT test as an employability certification.
Some key numbers about the AMCAT:
- Since inception, more than 2 million students have successfully taken the AMCAT.
- Every month, more than 1.5 lakh interview calls go out based on a student's AMCAT score.
How AMCAT helped Rahul to get his first job?
AMCAT: Test for a Dream Job
Looking for AMCAT sample papers?
Download sample papers for each section/- modules of AMCAT to understand the exam pattern.SAMPLE PAPER