Founded in 2012, Successive Technologies is a CMMI-3 certified next-gen consulting and technology services company, purpose-built for the modern speed of business. Our services help organizations realize their true potential and enable them to achieve end-to-end digital transformation. We have deep domain expertise in Enterprise App Modernization, Digital Experiences, Cloud Transformation, Digital Innovation, and Analytical & Creative Intelligence.
We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an industry-based consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help clients envision, build, and run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Technology Company for the fourth time by Deloitte, India. Learn how Successive helps clients lead with innovation & digital transformation at https://successive.tech/
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
• Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
• Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
• Writing and maintaining code.
• Working on minor bug fixes.
• Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
• Responding to requests from the development team.
• Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
• Writing reports.
• Conducting development tests.
• Work on creating and maintaining technical documentation.
Skill Set Required:
• Knowledge of React Native, Flutter, Android, Ios.
• Good understanding of the OOPS concepts.
• Knowledge of databases and operating systems.
• Good working knowledge of email systems and Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
• Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
• Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude.
• Excellent communication skills (Written & Verbal).
• Adaptive nature to grasp multiple languages/platforms as per project requirements.
• Good Analytical / Logical behavior and knowledge of multiple tools & technologies.
• Should be a team player
Profile/Designation: Android / IOS Developer
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: Freshers
Target batch Passouts: 2023-2024
Course specialization:B.tech(CS/IT), BCA, BSC
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Stipend: 3 LPA for 6 months
Salary: 5- 5.5 LPA
Bond: 18 months
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
1-Aptitude Test (online)
2-Technical (Face-to-Face) Interview Round in office premises.
3-HR Round (Virtual)
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 0 Years
5 - 5.5 LPA