Started by two passionate and visionary IIT graduates, with the vision to make every kid in the world to be problem solvers, creative leaders, and innovators for the future. Our aim is to channel and give purpose to the inquisitive and creative young minds by helping them discover and understand technology in the most organic manner while also being active contributors in developing technology rather than just being passive consumers. We offer coding courses to kids from Class 1st - Class 10th. Each module has a tangible project, and the child is always actively "building" rather than passively learning. We want every kid in the world to code!
*Please note: It is a Night Shift based Role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
• Understand customer needs and requirements.
• Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
• Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
Skill Set Required:
* Good at problem-solving.
* Learning attitude.
* Fast learner
* Adaptable and willing to take up challenges
* Never give up attitude
* Need to have very good English-speaking skills.
Profile/Designation: International Sales Specialist - US Shift
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 year
Target batch Passouts: 2022-2023
Course specialization: B.com, BBA, MBA/B.tech
Probation/Training Period: 2 months
Salary: INR 7.36LPA (4.36 LPA fixed + 3 LPA incentives paid on a monthly basis)
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: GD, Personal round of interview
B.Com., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, MBA
0 - 1 Years
7.3 - 7.3 LPA