What is the AMCAT?
The candidate should attempt every question with complete sincerity, to ensure that he or she scores well.
If you cannot take the AMCAT in your college, due to unavoidable reasons:
1. If there is a large number of students interested in taking the AMCAT at your college, you may request AMCAT to conduct the test again.
2. You will need to sign up on www.myamcat.com. You can schedule the AMCAT here in a nearby city for a specific date.
The following charges apply for rescheduling the test:
< 24 hrs to test: Test cannot be rescheduled
1 - 5 days: ₹ 350 + taxes
6 - 7 days: ₹ 250 + taxes
> 7 days: No charge for rescheduling upto 1 time and (₹ 250 + taxes) on all subsequent reschedules.
If you have taken the AMCAT:
1. In your college for no specific company: The scores and reports are typically sent with in 6 working days of the test attempt. Sometimes due to heavy volumes there could be a delay. If you have taken the test more than 10 working days back, please send a support request here. In case all your college mates, have received their scores while you haven't, please send a support request here.
2. In an AMCAT Test Center: The scores and reports are typically sent with in 6 working days of the test attempt. If you have taken the test more than 7 working days back, please send a support request here.
3. In your college for a specific company: You may or may not get your scores and report based on the policies of the specific company getting the test conducted.
Post reading the report, we recommend you train yourself using recommended books and reading material (in the report) to prepare yourself better.You may re-attempt the AMCAT after 45 days of your current attempt.
You will be eligible to apply to jobs with your AMCAT score, till the time your AMCAT subscription is valid.
1. Which company is hiring at that time
2. Which area/region that company is hiring
3. Specific qualification/eligibility of the company currently hiring
AMCAT will actively reach out to you over email and sms as soon as there is a job opportunity for you.
We recommend that you only hide your profile if you do not want a job any more. Otherwise there is little advantage of hiding your scores.
When you hide your scores, AM's corporate team and clients will not be able to shortlist you for any job profiles. You will still continue to have access to your account and reports on myAMCAT.
You will be eligible to apply to jobs using your AMCAT scores, till the time your AMCAT subscription is valid.
1. Every interview event has a limit. Hence you might get invitation for a subsequent interview event planned.
2. Corporates use a variety of criteria to select candidates for interview. You might not fared well on all of them.
3. You might be in a different region where the company might be planning interviews at a later date.
1. Contact details like mobile phone, email ID.
2. Current location/address
3. Degree details/completion details/percentage marks
4. Profile hidden or visible
In case your profile is upto date and correct, you might have low scores in AMCAT. First of all, you should properly go over your detailed feedback report. The report is available post login, here. The report will help you understand the areas where you didn't fair well and help you understand how you can improve your employability and AMCAT scores.
Post reading the report, we recommend you train yourself using recommended books and reading material (in the report) to prepare yourself better.
You may re-attempt the AMCAT after 45 days of your current attempt.
You can submit a request for the same here