Value Research is ubiquitous in most investors' journeys. Be it the data you read on prestigious media outlets such as Bloomberg or Economic Times to check investment information on several fintech players like ETMoney, Groww or PayTM Money, Value Research is the source for all things investment in India. Knowingly or unknowingly, most investors have consumed our information, as a vast majority of investment data published in the Indian media carries the credit ‘Source: Value Research'.
Value Research - a nearly three-decade-old investment content and research company based in Noida and with a small presence in Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata -- is a privately held and wholly owned by Dhirendra Kumar. It is one of India's pioneering publications and among the first finance websites to help simplify the seemingly complex world of investing.
Company Website: - http://www.valueresearchonline.com
Responsibilities of the candidate:
. Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
· Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
· Write clean, well-designed code.
· Comfortable working in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
· Follow industry best practices.
Skills of the candidate:
. Programming ability /functional correctness/ programming practices:
· Ability to code accurately, efficiently and ensure timely programming
· Strong knowledge of PHP coding and web-based applications
· Should be able to work across the languages.
· Understanding of MVC design patterns.
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
· Analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
Profile/Designation: Sr. PHP developer
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 1+ year
Target Pass-outs Batch: 2021-2022
Course specialization: B.tech, BSC, BCA, M.tech, MSC
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary-4.5 LPA to 8 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Final HR Round
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E.
1 - 2 Years
4.5 - 8 LPA