Terms and Conditions
This notice is ONLY for informational purpose and in no way should be interpreted as legal advice. If you strongly believe that intellectual property rights have been infringed upon or if an infringement notice has been filed against you, you should immediately contact us. Please send us an email for removing intellectual property that has been infringed upon or if an infringement notice has been filed against you.
Please allow for a lead time of 72 business hours from the time you sent the email. All DMCA notices will be investigated to our full capacity.
This website, including all text, images, HTML, graphics, and scripts are copyrighted and fully owned by the www.myamcat.com.All rights reserved.
We respect the intellectual property of others and expect the users of our services to do the same.
By providing your Email ID on myamcat.com, you agree to receive email communication from and about AMCAT. You can always opt out of future emails by unsubscribing.
We are an assessment service and some services provided via our network are from third parties. Though we perform some basic checks on the published information of third parties, it is difficult for us to verify all information, services, and issues of these parties. We understand that one or any products published in our name or executed by our service may have some intellectual property issues and therefore request everyone to contact us anytime to make a claim for copyright infringement and we will investigate your claim and discontinue the product/service until we get evidence from the third party that they do have the every rights of the claimed products/services.
No part of this website may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, whatsoever [in full or in part(s)], mechanical, electronic,or otherwise, including photocopying and recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or transmitted by e-mail, or used in any other manner not discussed herein without the prior written permission of the website owner.
This, however, excludes temporary caching and downloading of the website on a personal computer for the explicit purpose of viewing or accessing this website, as well as any information clearly marked as reproducible. This DMCA notice applies to everyone, with or without its knowledge, including all visitors to this website.
You need to provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled as well as information reasonably sufficient to permit us or one of its affiliated companies to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We caution you that under federal law, if you knowingly misrepresent that online material is infringing, you may be subject to heavy civil penalties. These include monetary damages, court costs, and attorneys' fees incurred by us, by any copyright owner, or by any copyright owner's licensee that is injured as a result of our relying upon your misrepresentation. You may also be subject to criminal prosecution for perjury.
NOTE: This information is provided exclusively for notifying the service providers referenced above that your copyrighted material(s) might have been infringed. All other inquiries, including technical requests, reports of e-mail abuse and third-party reports of piracy, will not receive a response through this process.