Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Software Development Engineer
At Tracxn , we are building the next-generation "competitive intelligence" platform to deliver business insights through extensive data mining and analytics. Founding team is from IIT Bombay / IIT Kanpur Computer Science + Stanford background. Our platform will track millions of startups and businesses globally, and tonnes of signals about each of them. So from a technical standpoint, we will design systems to handle and process large volumes of data, play with multiple machine learning algorithms, code tons of internal productivity tools and deliver a rich and robust front end for our customers to visualise the data and collaborate within their team.
Website - http://www.tracxn.com
Profile/Designation - Software Development Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Desired experience - 0-1 years
Course specialization - BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Salary - Rs. 4.0 - 6.0 LPA CTC (Depending upon candidature and interview performance)
- 2 Rounds of Programming Test - Machine coding test & Face to Face Techincal Interview.
Job profile/Responsibilities/Skill set
- Exceptional programmer, who are passionate about solving difficult problems. You are among those who have written multiple scripts for productivity or written proprietary libraries if you can't find something that fits the need.
- History of experimenting with lots of latest development libraries and tools.
- Experience of working on live development projects, with sufficient examples to showcase
- Ability to own end to end responsibility - right from design, development, testing, to release and monitoring.
- Ability to produce bug-free and production grade product without QA team
- Ability to work independently in a young and flat organization
- Relocate to Bangalore, preferably to someplace close to HSR Layout
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Learn to design and develop large scale system, and high reliability product, with focus on usability
- Works closely with the founding team and learn to build a company from idea to scale
- Active presence on Github/Bitbucket or public contribution to open source.
- Previous work experience at a startup or SaaS company.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT