Designation: Sales Engineer
Salary: INR 3 LPA to INR 5 LPA
Experience: Minimum 2 years - 2010/2011 Batch
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech Electronics and Communication ; Diploma in Electronics
1. Sales engineers must have talent for sales first and foremost. With minimum 1.5 to 3 yrs of experience in Electronic Components Business and related Segments.
2. Must have excellent communication and people skills, and be ready to travel.
3. A strong technical knowledge of the products and services that the company is selling is must. Sales engineers must also be familiar with the products' parts and their functions, as well as the processes that make them work.
4. They must be able to explain technical properties of a product to non-technical staff and clients.
5. Must always be up-to-date on the latest standards and requirements, as many of their clients operate in heavily regulated industries.
6. Ability to work independently, to priorities and manage own workflow.
7. A positive, self starting and flexible attitude to deal with a number of concurrent projects and simultaneous documentation.
8. Excellent organization skills with meticulous attention to detail and interpersonal skills
9. Computer literacy is required.
Interview Process: Telephonic interview followed by 2 Face to face rounds (Technical and HR)
Probation Period: 3 months
B.Tech/B.E., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 5 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor