Through a unique blend of research, market intelligence and effective communication services, Mercom Capital Group gives its clients the edge they need to succeed in today's competitive marketplace. Mercom is a thought leader and highly respected for its in-depth knowledge in cleantech and healthcare information technology marketplaces.
Designation: Research Associate
Compensation: 1.44 to 1.8 LPA
Target Batch: 2013
To research renewable energy and healthcare technology companies, markets, products, competitors and government regulations globally. He or she will build databases and prepare reports on researched topics, which are then distributed to thousands of readers world-wide.
- Researching on appropriate topics, companies, industries, markets, products, competitors and anything else as needed.
- Database building - entering data into database software, excel etc. This is following the research on any given topic.
- Developing leads list - researching and developing sales leads for Mercom as needed.
- Researching and developing market intelligence reports.
- Preparing power point presentations for client meetings.
- Corresponding with clients, vendors and others dealing with Mercom as instructed by the Manager/supervisor
- On the field research of clients, competitors etc
- Managing company accounts
- Updating knowledge on new softwares and processes
- Training on topics assigned
Probation: 3 Months
Interview Process: Telephonic followed by Face to Face and a final round with USA team over phone.
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA