Job Details :
- We are looking for Senior iOS Developers who will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- They must be proficient with an object-oriented language (C++, Objective-C or similar), including software design and design patterns, as well as standard development tool such as Xcode.
- Proficiency with open source frameworks or third-party libraries specific to iOS applications is also required.
- Senior iOS Developers are expected to work independently and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner across a variety of project engagements.
- They will participate in multiple phases of projects, including requirements gathering, software design, development and testing.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects
- Create compelling device specific user interfaces and experiences
- Design, develop and test applications from the ground up
- Work with outside data sources and APIs such as REST APIs
- Well-versed in client/server architectures
- Troubleshoot, optimize and performance tune
- Innovate and brainstorm new features
- Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to build enterprise mobile solutions
- Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
Required Experience / Skills :
- Excellent working knowledge of an object oriented language (C++, Objective-C, or similar) – including 2 years Objective-C preferably on the iPhone
- Demonstrated expertise with Apple’s iOS SDK (Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, etc.)
- Must be capable to create a fully functional iPad/iPhone application that can be distributed through App store
- Ability to understand and parse XML, JSON and serialized data
- Experience with embedded relational databases (SQLite)
- Experience in understanding large and complex code bases
- Have at least one or two functioning apps in the Apple iTunes Store
- Optimising performance for the apps
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
- Explain technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Should be self-driven and operate independently with little guidance
Nice to Have :
- Experience with multiple mobile platforms
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs, OAuth protocol
- Experience rooting devices or building the platform from source
- Experience with emerging iOS devices such as smart watches
0 - 2 Years
3 - 3 LPA
Share Job with your friends