In June 2010, AlleviateTech was founded by group of techies from IIT and NSIT graduates with aiming to build the intelligent products on IT arena. The company mission is to enable the customer to create an adaptive technology infrastructure to build streamlined intelligent business process, high ROI (Return On Investment), raise market value, and increase competitive advantage.
The company is specialized in the areas of Quality IT Consulting and Enterprise solutions which offers full range of services that are aligned with customer business strategies, I2 (Innovation & Intelligence) in products & services. The company capabilities in consulting and building innovative solutions and to leverage the deep industry expertise to craft industry-specific solution to meet customer's current and long-term business needs.
.NET Enterprise Application Development, Copre Java & JEE Enterprise Applicatiopn Development, Novell Identity & Security Consultancy, Mobile Application
Website - www.alleviatetech.com
Profile/Designation - HR Generalist
Location - Delhi
Desired experience - 6 months to 1 year
Course specialization - MBA(HR)
Probation/Training Period - 3 months
Salary - Rs 1.8 - 2.4 LPA CTC
- 2 Personal Round of Interview(Face to Face rounds)
Job Profile/Responsibilities/Skill set.
Responsible for implementing all HR processes, managing HR operations. Administrative related matters such as:
- Implementing effective performance management and improvement systems
- Sourcing and managing vendor relationships
- Conceptualizing and implementing organization development initiatives across the organization
- Ensuring compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting of data
- Conceptualizing employee friendly policies and ensuring effective roll out
- Implementing employee engagement initiatives across the organization
- End to end recruitment
- Roll out employee orientation, development, and training programs
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA