Right after graduation, we all want to grab the best possible fresher job opportunity, especially with a well-known company. However, if you think only through your academic you can secure a job then you might be wrong. A recruiter only looks at your academic to understand the kind of student you were, but it is your skill-sets that increase or decrease your chances of getting a job.
To help you understand where you stand in this competitive world, we bring AMCAT which is an employability exam to assess how job ready you are. Not just that, but with your AMCAT score you can also apply to AMCAT exclusive fresher jobs. And, one such fresher job opportunity is with one of the biggest online grocery store- Big Basket.
So, before you apply, let’s find out about the job profile.
About The Company – Big Basket
Big Basket with over 19,000 products and over 1000 brands in their catalogue makes them India’s largest online food and grocery store. They have it all – from vegetables, fruits, rice, dals to personal care products, meats, and other product. You name it, they have it.
On top of that, they have a presence in many Indian cities such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi NCR etc. They are also the host of Tier 2 cities and towns.
Big Basket promotes work-life balance and give its employee the environment to grow and evolve. That gives you opportunities to highlight yourself and your work. Hence, it might be one of the best places to start your career.
Roles and Responsibilities
Your prime responsibility is towards growth marketing of the category which consists of the following action areas
• Pricing strategy
• Competition Benchmarking
• Communication and promotion.
You will have to work very closely with the buying team to create and maintain the correct range across the country. Customer acquisition and retention to the category and understanding customer behaviour through data mining and market research.
Own customer experience jointly with other stakeholders such as buying, operations and product.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and communication skills (both written and oral). In addition to that great analytical skills.
- Go-getter attitude and ready to assist and coordinate with cross-functional team.
Analyst – Category Marketing
5-7 LPA (Fresher 2019 batch) & 7-10 LPA (Based on experience & Interview performance – Max 2 years 2017 or 2018 Batch)
Education and Training Competencies
Candidates from below given streams can apply for the position:
• Computer Science
• Information Technology
• Electrical Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Instrumentation Engineering
• Electronics and Communication Engineering
Target batch: 2017, 2018, 2019
Eligibility Criteria: Above 80% of Through-out Academics
- Resume Screening: In the first round, you will be shortlisted based on your resume. Hence it is important to catch the recruiters eye. Your resume should have everything the recruiter looks for. It should be compelling, eye-catching, creative and most importantly professional.
2. Three Telephonic Rounds: After getting shortlisted, you will have to clear three telephonic interview rounds. You should prepare some standard interview questions and answers and your answers should have keywords from the job description.
3. HR Interview at Bangalore office: The last round is the face-to-face interview. Work upon your posture and body language. You take the help of Mock-AI to improve your interviewing skills.
So, don’t wait any longer and apply for this Big Basket job right away.