Are you looking for a job opportunity in Delhi/NCR? Check out our top 5 picks of the week where top companies like Capgemini, Moglix has amazing jobs for freshers as well as experienced candidates.
1. Software Developer/ Tester, Capgemini – If you have a BCA or BSc with specialization in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Electronics then we have the right job for you. Capgemini is searching for 2015 and 2016 graduates with above 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation without any gaps in their education. The candidates must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure. The job responsibilities involve reviewing current systems, developing information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions, presenting ideas for system improvements, testing the product in controlled, real situations and maintaining the systems once they are up and running. The selection criteria involves clearing of the online test and interview. For more graduate job opportunities click here.
About Capgemini: Capgemini is one of the world’s largest consulting, technology and outsourcing companies with over 180,000 employees in over 40 countries.
2. Category Manager, Moglix – The B.E/B.Tech+MBA(2013- 2015 batch) candidates with 1-2 years of experience can find an excellent opportunity with one of the best e-commerce company with a package as high as INR 15 LPA. The job would revolve around determining the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility, building trust relationship with vendors, developing exit strategies for unsuccessful products and planning long term development goals for products. Make sure that you have a decent understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods with excellent communication and people management skill. The selection process includes face to face interview. For more MBA jobs click here.
About Moglix: Moglix is an Asia-based e-commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products such as MRO, Fasteners, Electrical, Hardware, Pneumatics and Safety items etc.
3. Software Engineer Trainee, Progressive – MCA, P.G.D.C.A, B.Tech or M.tech candidates(freshers) with specialization in CS/IT with the knowledge of Java script,HTML5, CSS, XML can easily apply for this job opportunity where you can get a package of INR 4.45 LPA. This IT job involves designing, developing, and installing software solutions and updating job knowledge by studying different programming techniques and computing standards. The selection process comprise of an online programming test and face to face interview. For more engineering jobs click here.
About Progressive: Founded in 1998, Progressive Infotech is a leading System Integrator providing Consulting, Business Solutions and Outsourcing Services. It has a PAN India presence in 130 locations and 800 plus associates across the country and business operations in the Middle East and Africa region.
4. Associate- Business Development, Hello Parent – Graduates with 0-2 years of sales experience can apply for an excellent opportunity with a very potential start-up named Hello Parent. Any UG/PG hardcore sales professional can easily apply. The job role involves generating leads, visiting schools and getting the targeted schools install the product. The selection process comprises of a face to face interview. For more graduate job opportunities click here.
About Hello Parent: Hello Parent is an innovative Start Up, and is the easiest and most natural way for parents to stay connected with their child’s schools and get latest updates about the progress of their child.
5. Associate-Marketing, Magicpin – Fresh graduates of any discipline with excellent communication and interpersonal skills can apply for this job. The job role would involve interacting with customers, convincing them to download the app, informing them about the advantages of the app and collect feedback from the customers. The selection process includes a written test followed by an interview. For more graduate job opportunities click here.
About Magicpin: Magicpin is one of the six Indian startups shortlisted for Google Launchpad accelerators second batch. It is a start-up founded by the IIT/IIM pas outs that envisions itself as creating a discovery platform for customers to find great places in their locality for the best shopping/service experience.
Did you find these jobs useful? AMCAT provides such amazing IT/non IT jobs for graduates of all disciplines. All you have to do is take the AMCAT test once and interview calls from the top companies will start following.
Keep following the MyAmcat listings for jobs in Delhi for new updates.