About the Company:
Moglix is an Asia-based e-commerce company specializing in B2B procurement of industrial products such as MRO, Fasteners, Electrical, Hardware, Pneumatics and Safety items etc. Across the globe, Industrial procurement is a very complex subject on account of fragmentation of products & categories involved as well as the scattered supplier concentration. And they have braced ourselves to shoulder the responsibility of providing a smooth and seamless solution to this long standing problem of the industry.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 1-2 Years
Target Batch Passout: 2013-2015
Salary: INR 10 LPA – INR 15 LPA(The final CTC will depend upon candidates performance in the interview)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech+MBA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Candidate will be responsible for following:
- Determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility.
-Devise long-term development strategies for product categories
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services
- Develop exit strategies for unsuccessful products
- Liaise with marketing teams to determine competitive pricing and promotional activities of a product category
- Collaborate with buyers and merchandisers to expand product categories
Skill Set Required:
Candidates must have following skills:
-Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
-Proficient in MS Office
-An analytical mind with a strategic ability
-Excellent communication and people skills
-Face to face Interview
Last date to apply: 23-September-2016
1 - 2 Years
10 - 15 LPA