Scoring a job with an attractive salary and a renowned company sounds dreamy, especially when it comes to a fresher job. However, what if we tell you we got that dreamy fresher job just for you. We bring to you an opportunity to work with one of the biggest IT Companies in India- Mindtree.
So don’t let this opportunity go and let’s find out what this fresher job requires of you.
About The Company – Mindtree
Mindtree is a multinational IT and outsourcing company. Founded in 1999, the company houses more than 20K employees with annual revenue of $1 Billion. Mindtree’s IMTS business has successfully carried out several engagements with clients providing value-added services under the Network, Security and Database & Enterprise product. They have significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway and Lab environment to enable high-quality infrastructure management.
Mindtree is known for its world-class learning and development. Hence, it provides a lot of scope for learning to a fresher. Working with Mindtree will not only improve your existing skills, but you will be encouraged to learn new skills.
Roles And Responsibilities
- If selected, you will be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets. Other than that, you will have to assign tickets to next level engineers as per the category of tickets.
- You should have basic application support knowledge. And, excellent written and oral communication. In addition to that, you should have adequate knowledge of the service desk, server monitoring, network monitoring, troubleshooting server issues.
- Also, you should be ready to provide 24/7 support on call and work in any shift as per the project requirement.
- An ideal candidate will be someone who possesses the ability to work independently, adequately, and swiftly.
The duration of the training is 8 weeks and you have to complete by all assessments based on the training curriculum.
It will cover the following sections
- MS SQL
- My SQL
- ITIL Basic Concepts
INR 2.97 LPA
Stipend during training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Education and Training Competencies
Targeting 2019 Batch
BE/B.Tech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% or 6 CGPA in 10th & 12th and 55% or 5.5 CGPA in Graduation.
- The candidate should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, IP address etc.
- Any previous experience in infrastructure monitoring will give you an edge over others.
- High Integrity and Team Player
- A knack for solving problems and learning new things
- Confident and Energetic
- Process Oriented
There will be three selection rounds.
- Aptitude test: You will be shortlisted based on your AMCAT score. Therefore, it is important for you to prepare well for the exam.
- Group Discussion: After getting shortlisted the next step is a group discussion. In this round, the hiring manager will evaluate your public speaking skills and how confidently you present your ideas in front of others.
- Technical interview: This is the last round of the interview process. In this one-on-one interview, the recruiter will try to double-check your technical skill. The motive of conducting this interview is to eliminate those who are not qualified for the job role.
After passing all the interview rounds the selected candidates will be mailed a detailed offer letter and post completion of training/ assessment at Kalinga, the date of joining will be confirmed.
So ahead and apply for this fresher job in Mindtree.
And for further job updates go to AMCAT jobs.