Job search is something that makes everyone anxious and nervous especially as a fresher who’s only dream is to get a good fresher job at a reputable company. It is a tiresome journey but what if we tell you that we can make this whole process much easier for you. Today we are bringing you a golden opportunity to work with one of the most sort after technology companies in the world. And, you get a chance to work with a renowned company with an attractive salary package.
So, here is everything you need to know about the fresher job opportunity
About The Company – Verizon
Verizon is known to fulfil the promises of the digital world. They are the one delivering the consumers a better and more connected life. They are the bridge between the businesses and the consumers. Not only that, they make it possible for the people to connect and brings together the technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to the children who need it. Hence, all this makes them one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.
Verizon is known for its great employee benefits and how much they value their workers. Moreover, they always motivate their employee’s to learn and develop new technologies and to inspire tomorrow’s creators. In addition to that, they are also known for transparency and great pay with work-life balance.
Therefore, working in such a company will help you not only hone your existing skills but also, develop new skills that will help you grow professionally and personally.
So, let’s not waste any time and find out about this fresher job opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You have to do programming in java/l2ee using spring framework/spring boot. In addition to that, you have to maintain the code quality standards.
- Understanding of the KPI’s of the deliverables and doing unit testing of the deliverables.
- Ready to learn additional technologies involved as part of the project development and understand the requirement and change requested. Most importantly, follow the SDLC/AGILE process as the case may be.
- Working knowledge in both SQL/ No-SQL databases and experience with 3-tier architecture is preferable.
- Preferred to have AWS-CFT, Jenkins, and DevOps knowledge.
- Must have hand-on experience in complete software development lifecycle including design, development, application maintenance. In addition to that, good knowledge in troubleshooting production issues in a high availability environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and fluency in verbal and written communication.
- Should be capable of performing medium size technical tasks with a level of complexity.
- Lastly, you need to have 6 to 24 months of experience in Java/J2EE
Education and Training Competencies
B.E./B. Tech – Computer Science and Information Technology, MCA
Target batch: 2017 / 2018
You have to clear three interview rounds to bag this opportunity.
Round 1. Automata Online Assessment: This section evaluates your programming skills. You will be provided by a set of programs where you have to either debug them or write a new functionality based on the given functions and codes. They will evaluate you by your ability to debug an erroneous code and fix it.
Also, you need to have a thorough understanding of its syllabus to understand how its conducted.
Round 2. Technical Interview for Assessment cleared candidates: After clearing the Automata round, you will have to sit for a technical interview. Here, the hiring manager will check whether you have all the technical skills that are required by the job.
Moreover, this round is used as a filter to filter out all the ineligible candidates. So, only the best remain in terms of programming and technical skills.
Round 3. HR interviews for Technical cleared candidates: In this round, the hiring manager will evaluate your interpersonal and communication skills. In addition to that, the interviewer will try to find out your real-world personality to know whether you can adjust to the company’s environment.
Before answering the questions take a few deep breathes and answer confidently. Keep your pronunciation and body language in check. Most importantly, be polite and respectful when answering.
So, don’t let this fresher job opportunity slip away and apply for this Verizon job right away.