“No great genius has ever existed without a touch of madness.” -Aristotle. All eccentricities are not bad. Surprised? Basically geniuses and eccentricity are the two sides of the same coin.The ability of a mastermind lies in doing things differently and with this ‘doing things differently’ comes strange practices and habits. So, here’s 11 strange habits of world famous technology geniuses which will definitely leave you amazed and startled.
Bill Gates: Founder and technology advisor of Microsoft
- Habit: Generates high-tech ideas using an analogue whiteboard.;
Yoshiiro Nakamatsu (“Dr. NakaMats”):Inventor of the floppy disk.
- Habit: Relaxes each evening in his 24-karat gold-tiled “Calm Room”.
Jeff Bezos: CEO of Amazon
- Habit: Thinks ahead.
Nikola Tesla: Inventor of the AC electric system
- Habit: Practiced carefully- considered moderation in smoking, drinking and eating.
John Havens: Founder of the H(app)athon Project
- Habit: Analyses data using gadgets and apps to better understand the mechanics of happiness.
Anna Akbari: Founder of sociologyofstyle.com
- Habit: Eats the same breakfast and lunch every day.
Joel Gascoigne: Founder and CEO of Buffer
- Habit: Will make decisions without complete certainty.
Kevin Systrom: Co-founder of Instagram
- Habit: Still loves taking photos.
Mark Zuckerberg: Founder and CEO of Facebook
- Habit: Takes up new challenge each year – from learning Chinese to only eating meat he personally killed.
Shigeru Miyamoto: Legendary games designer at Nintendo
- Habit: Measures things.
Steve Jobs: Inventor, late CEO of Apple
- Habit: Listens to music.
It is so rightly said that the distance between insanity and genius is measured by success.
This infographic is made byWhoIsHostingThis.com