Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Launched in February 2010, Snapdeal.com is India's largest e-commerce marketplace. Snapdeal provides a platform for vendors across the country to connect with millions of customers
The platform has the widest assortment of products from thousands of national, international and regional brands across diverse categories like Mobiles, Electronics, Fashion accessories, Apparel and Footwear, Automotive, Kids, Health, Home and Kitchen, Sports & Books.
Snapdeal.com has a network of more than 50000 Merchants/Brands, and has over 20 million members (which is 1 out of every 6 internet users in the country) and caters to the shopping needs of customers across 4000+ towns and cities.
Website - http://www.snapdeal.com/
Profile/Designation - UI Developer
Job Location - Delhi
Desired Experience - 1-3 years
Course specialization - Bachelor/Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology
Probation/Training Period - None
Salary -Rs. 5.0 to 8.0 LPA CTC
Note : For candidates who perform extremely well in the interview and depending upon the candidature, the salary can go upto Max 10 Lakhs per annum.
- Online Technical Test( 1 Hour) on 31st August'2013.
- Multiple Face to face Technical rounds.
Job Description/Responsibilities/Skills Set required
- As a member of the engineering team, the candidate will work on enhancement the user interface to improve the user experience of snapdeal.
- User Interface is the core area of the snapdeal product and it helps the organizations deliver a rich and consistent customer experience across all customer channels.
Desired Skills & Experience
Skill Set Requirements
- Strong experience in developing frontends of web applications
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
- Experience working for software product development company
- Strong education background
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Salary: 8 Lacs
- Industry: IT