About Avhan Technologies:
- Indian Products Company
- 1st SIP based contact center from Asia
- 1st Visual Call Flow Designer from India
- 1st Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) deployment for multiple Indian languages in India
- Text To Speech (TTS) solutions for leading banks and enterprises in India
- Largest SIP based dialer for NGN network in a telco
Profile/Designation: UI Developer
Desired experience: 2.5-3 Years
Course specialization: B.Tech/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: 4.5 LPA to 5 LPA (No bar for deserving candidate)
Interview Process: HR Interview, Technical Test followed by Final Interview with Head IT
- Minimum 2.5 years of experience in UI/UX designing
- Understanding of software design and development process
- Should have exposure to CRM, dashboards
- Strong fundamentals on Front - end applications UI development
- HTML5, CSS, XML, J Query, AJAX
- Graphic designing tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Java, JSP, Struts will be an added advantage
- Database knowledge - My SQL, SQL server, Oracle
- Should be able to understand the designing requirement
- Translate requirements into concepts and user experience design
- Develop thorough, realistic plans that support organizational objective
- Understand business models and goals and define strategy, content and features for design.
- Analyze requirement and functional needs.
- Develop software user interface with specifications appropriate to products or projects.
- Create design mockups, product visuals, story boarding and behavioral documentation.
- Mobile UI design
- Assess testing and usability review of new designs.
- Design and develop solutions for complex software user interface design.
- Assess and evaluate UI designs
- Define & documenting architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint
- Create conceptual diagrams, visual mock-ups & detailed user interface specifications document
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
4.5 - 5.5 LPA