Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Tessolve is founded by a team of seasoned professionals with extensive experience in Test, Test Hardware Development, Package Assembly, DFT, and FA & Reliability. Tessolve offers professional, state of the art solutions.
With our headquarters located in Bangalore, Tessolve is an independent, full-service, semiconductor test engineering company providing customers access to industry leading high-end, mixed signal testing systems and related services.
Tessolve provides experienced engineering capability to support and manage all functions from DFT through Assembly & Test in the Semicon life cycle. With its state of the art facility located in Electronic City,
Tessolve is equipped with the most sophisticated test systems and a dedicated engineering team to assist in developing test solutions for RF, advanced mixed-signal, memory, and digital devices.
Website - http://www.tessolve.com
Profile/Designation - Test Engineer
Location - Bangalore
Desired experience - Freshers
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (ECE,EEE)
Academic Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation (if any) - Minimum 70% in 10th, 12th & Engineering.
Probation/Training Period - 6 months.
Salary - Rs. 2.0 to 2.4 LPA CTC
NO BOND/ NO CONTRACT/ FULL TIME JOB
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- 2 F2F Technical
- 2 F2F HR rounds
Job Roles & Responsibilities
Test Engineer has to work with different teams for understanding the device datasheet and needs to come up with a detailed Test procedure/plan to test the chip.
Needs to interact with the PCB design team for developing the necessary hardware - Test load board, bench board, and probe cards.
He/She should develop the complete ATE test program to validate the chip.
Close interactions with the chip design and DFT teams are a must during the device debug phase and bring up and need to validate all the device parameters with the specifications.
In addition, Test engineer should involve in developing the test methodologies as required.
- Work with design/DFT team to develop the detailed test procedure from device data sheet.
- Design and develop the required test hardware- Load board, bench board, Qualification board, and probe card.
- Develop the ATE test program for device debug.
- First silicon verification and device bring up using ATE tools and bench equipment.
- Device characterization across temperature, voltage and process corners, and validate the chip against the specification.
- Responsible for releasing the Final production quality test program to the customer - both wafer final test program.
- Interactions with the Design/DFT team throughout the project execution.
- Interact with the customer on a daily basis and provide status updates through e-mails and conference calls.
- Responsible from the beginning to the Final test program release at customer site.
Experience & Qualification Required
BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
Strong knowledge in ATEs like Verigy/Teradyne/Eagle/VLCT
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: Electronics & Semiconductor