ZS Associates is a global management consulting firm focused on marketing and sales effectiveness. ZS combines deep expertise with rigorous, fact-based analysis to deliver consulting services, business operations and technology solutions that help companies improve performance and results. ZS helps companies achieve marketing and sales success through a complete and integrated range of services, from issue-specific solutions to large-scale business transformations.
With more than 2,000 professionals in 20 offices around the world, ZS Associates provides clients depth of expertise and breadth and capacity across marketing and sales functions. ZS is noted for its strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care industries, yet our work has expanded into selected industries with significant investments in marketing and sales.
ZS Associates Business Technology group focuses on strategizing, designing and building marketing and sales technology solutions to improve commercial effectiveness. The types of solutions include enterprise information management, reporting, analytics, CRM/SFA and business process automation enablement. We provide a complete spectrum of business technology solutions, from strategy and roadmap definition to full implementation and on-going operations. Our team possesses deep expertise in leading analytic, business intelligence, CRM and system integration technologies, which we apply in a pragmatic fashion to create and deliver optimal architecture and implementation solutions.
Designation- Technology Support Associate
Technology Support Associates play an important role on project teams. Their role is to take responsibility for basic development and/or configuring applications for managing sales and marketing operations processes. In close collaboration with a team, Technology Support Associates:
· Understand operating business rules, data, and processes
· Develop expertise in third-party ETL tools, reporting/analysis tools, 4GL software, and proprietary ZS applications
· Help in creating solutions that serve long-term business process needs for clients
· Adapt/enhance solutions to changing business needs
· Enable the development of expertise in (a) data warehousing including ETL tools like Informatica, reporting and analysis tools like Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, and Excel, and ZS proprietary tools in the areas of incentive compensation, analytic reporting, and targeting/call planning; (b) sales and marketing data, processes, and analytics; and (c) pharmaceutical industry sales and marketing issues
· Understand the business needs, developing the solution, and testing and rolling out the solution
Required Skill Set:
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Professional appearance and demeanor, with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
· Attention to detail, ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines, and reliability/dependability
· Strong work ethic
· Teamwork skills
· Proven ability to work in a problem-solving environment
· Any knowledge/experience in using ETL tools, Reporting tools or OLAP tools would be an added advantage
· Freshers are also open to apply provided they are from computer related disciplines such as Computer Science, Information Technology, EEE, etc.
· Ability to work within a virtual (off-shore) team environment and contribute to the overall timely delivery of multiple projects
· Knowledge of current issues, practices, methodologies, and trends in the Business Intelligence domain
Compensation- INR 2,25,000 gross per annum (including PF) + INR 18,000 p.a. broadband allowance (pay-outs of which will be included in monthly salary ~1,500) + performance based bonus (upto a maximum of INR 22,500) payable at the end of 12 months from the date of joining + basket of benefits (more details will be mentioned in the offer letter)
Qualification: B.Sc. (CS/IT) or B.C.A.-2013 batch
Academic Criteria- 55% throughout
Job Location: Pune
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
2.25 - 2.25 LPA