Triveni Sarees is a sarees manufacturer established 26 years ago in Surat and is a well known name in countrywide. Our products are sold all over India - we have counters in all the major towns and cities nationwide.
TriveniSarees.com brings the fabulous Triveni collection - including bridal wear sarees, party wear wear sarees, wedding wear sarees, casual wear sarees, lahenga cholis, salwar kameez and kurtis online, just a few clicks away.
Website - www.trivenisarees.com
Profile/Designation - Software Developer
Job Location - Surat, Gujarat
Desired experience - 0 to 1 year
Course specialization - B.Tech/B.E/MCA
Probation/Training Period - None
Salary - Rs. 1.8 to 3.0 LPA CTC (Depending on candidature and Interview Performance)
- Written Test (Aptitude + Technical)
- Technical Face to Face Interviews.
- Maintain and manage the company's IT systems, including desktops, servers, and handle issues of tech support, backup, networking, and more.
- Maintain the TriveniSarees.com website up, running & optimized for fast serving to the users.
- Setup, program, optimize and maintain Triveni's blogs, Google Analytics, and other IT or social media tools to help monitor the website traffic & visitor behavior.
- Maintain the company's order management and Customer Relations Management (CRM) tool
- Customize Magento & SugarCRM as per the company's requirements & workflows, integrating the 2 to function seamlessly. Try and lead the deployment of these, including import of the data into it, training the team, etc.
- Explore recommendation engines, assisted shopping, image based meta search - and other cutting edge e-commerce technologies. Specially achieving interns will also get a chance to work on recommendation engine algorithms as well.
The ideal candidate should
- Have completed a Computer Science/Engineering B.Tech or B.E.
- Have a knowledge of web technologies, DNS, PHP, MySQL and Linux based tools,
- Have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and
- Must be able to communicate well.
0 - 0 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA