Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Evon Technologies is an Offshore Software Development Company focused in developing solutions in the field of Web & Mobile. Evon Tech is a Microsoft Certified Partner and an ISO 9001-2008 Certified company. The company is based in Dehradun, India and is a 100% Export Oriented Unit registered with Software Technology Parks Of India (STPI).
Evon Technologies was founded in 2006 with the intention to provide services in the areas of e-business, client-server and networking. It is registered with STPI, ISO 9001 - 2008 certified and also a Microsoft Partner.
Evon Tech is a team of 170+ technology evangelists, simply in love with the town we are headquartered in.
Probation Period: 3 Months
Bond: 1.5 Years ( Candidate needs to sign an agreement for said duration, no submission of original documents required)
Tentative date of Interview: 10 Mar 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Written Test (Logical and Basic English)
- Technical Round (Face to face)
- Final HR Round
- Candidate should be Developing information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Candidate need to determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Candidate should be improving operations by conducting system analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Candidate need to update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Candidate should be participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations and need to protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Candidate need to develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Candidate should be analyzing Information , General Programming Skills, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements.
- Job Responsibilities: Software Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT