Established in 2001, Zeta Interactive (earlier known as Zustek) is a full-service digital marketing agency offering a wide range of services-from Email and Search Marketing, to Web site Development, Creative Services, Social media marketing, Digital publishing and Blog mining, and more.
- Ranked among the Top 50 digital agencies in the U.S. and 25th among U.S. Search Agencies by Advertising Age.
- Ranked as a LEADER by Forrester Research
- Awarded an Honorable Mention as "Best Enterprise Software Product" by Tech Circle Awards Headquartered in New York City, Zeta Interactive has more than 300 employees worldwide located in California, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, New Jersey, Texas, Rhode Island and India.
Ferrari NA | Sony Pictures | American Media | US Airways | Paramount | US News |National Geographic Channel | Time Inc | Martha Stewart | Kaplan | Datran| Century 21 | Chase Paymentech Solutions | National Public Radio | Weather.com |Sony Corp | Tommy Hilfiger | Intellicorp | Century 21 | K12 |Eagle Publishing | Pep Boys | Hard Rock | Pitney Bowes/Works | Allergan | Sotheby's | Black & Decker | Walden U | Empire Education | Mint.com|
What Zeta Does
Plan, Design and Develop New Products and Features | Customize our product on request from our ASP Clients | Manage day-to-day Campaign Requirements to our Full Service Clients | Provide end-to-end IT Infrastructure set-up and Maintenance for our Licensed and ASP Clients | 24/7 Support for our Licensed and ASP Clients | Tracking email deliverability | Digital Publishing | Search Marketing [SEO/SEM | Website Development and Management| Web Analytics
Website - http://www.zetainteractive.com/
Profile/Designation - Project Associate
Location - Hyderabad
Desired experience - Freshers
Course specialization - BE/B.Tech(CS/IT) or MCA
Academic Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation (if any) - 65% Above Throughout.
Probation/Training Period - 6 Months
Salary - Rs. 2.16 LPA CTC + Variables (Insurance+cab+food)
Bond - Two Years Service Agreement. No Security Deposit Required.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Behavioral Interview
- Selected candidates should be ready to sign a service agreement for a period of 24 months
- Selected Candidates should be ready to work in any of our business unit.
- Selected Candidates should join immediately
- Willing to work in International Time Zones
- Should have knowledge in basic Programming languages like C, Java and database.
- Should have fair knowledge in SDLC
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Should have good verbal communication skills
Other Specification - Candidates Should be willing to work Various International Time Zones
0 - 0 Years
2.16 - 2.16 LPA