About Pumex InfoTech Pvt Ltd:
Pumex, have been serving global customers since 2003, during this short period they have become the leaders in web-based-customized-ERP solutions and other software outsourcing contractual jobs. Their team of well-experienced professionals helped their clients to gain competitive advantage by providing proper technical services for a better ROI.
Designation: Network Support Engineer
Salary: INR 2 LPA to INR 3 LPA
Experience: Minimum 2 years - 2010/2011 Batch
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech
- To respond to support issues and solve technical problems as part of Service Desk Team.
- To support corporate and customer's networks and well as the Australian based support staff.
- To configure Cisco routers and switches for provisioning tasks remotely as may be required to respond and resolve faults assigned to you.
- Receive frontline calls and emails (tickets) about customer faults, classify and respond or escalate where required to senior engineers.
- Continue to follow-up on existing faults in the ticketing system by contacting related third parties and updating customers where required.
- Reviewing new tickets and classifying and assigning fault tickets to the relevant support staff.
- Provide manual administrative tasks in the network and virtual cloud environment.
- Perform routine testing of highly available redundancy solutions and complete checklists.
- Perform quality assurance on closed/resolved incidents to ensure correct processes were followed.
- Perform other after-hours tasks as directed by project managers.
- Extensive experience dealing with customers and remote networks, such as in a network operations call center or some other form of remote IT support role.
- Experience in a telecommunications/ISP call center, preferably a network operations role.
- Network design skills using Visio.
- Experience with Cisco routers.
Interview Process: Technical Round followed by HR Interviews (in Cochin)
Probation Period: 6 months
0 - 0 Years
2 - 3 LPA