About Banker's Toolbox:
Banker's Toolbox provides software-based solutions and consulting for community banks and credit unions. Their products consist of proven solutions for money laundering detection and reporting, risk management through fraud and kite prevention, secure wire processing automation, and commercial real estate loan portfolio risk assessment. The staff at Banker's Toolbox is a unique combination of seasoned bankers, former regulators, and technology experts who specialize in designing, developing, and implementing risk management solutions while providing unparalleled customer service.
Profile Details (Common for All Profiles):
Salary: INR 3 to 5 LPA
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Course specialization: 2011/2010/BE/B.Tech/MCA
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Interview Process: Telephonic Round Followed by Written and Technical Rounds and Finally HR evaluation.
Profile 1: Software Engineer
- Understanding of basic design patterns and their application.
- Basic understanding of various software development and testing methodologies (nunit, tdd etc).
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology is a big plus.
Profile 2: Business Analyst
- Collaborate with the product team, software engineers, business analysts and tech leads to research and analyze functional and non-functional requirements for BKTB products.
- Translate business requirements into detailed functional and non-functional specifications with help of business analysts
- Participate in the design and testing phases and sign-off on acceptance criteria to ensure completion of the user stories
- Define the scope of BKTB software functional areas to be tested and select appropriate testing strategies for given project. Document testing plans and test results.
- Set up suitable testing environments according to test plan requirements
- Managing and assisting User Acceptance testing
- Mentoring the business analysts to enhance their analysis and testing skills.
- Create, review, maintain technical documents for BKTB software
- Analyze and organize data. Apply sound judgment; look for patterns and draw conclusions.
- Test planning, Documentation planning.
0 - 0 Years
3 - 5 LPA