Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
StudyPad is an educational software development company based out at Gurgaon and California, a young technology startup of dynamic individuals. The StudyPad family is a team of passionate, hard working and slightly nerdy people who are going to change the way an entire generation of kids learns. They believe that satisfaction comes down to being passionate about your work and teaming up with likeminded people in a high octane work environment.
Working at StudyPad offers you a chance to think about innovative, out-of-the-box and cutting edge challenges every day. Everyone has a voice and a chance to innovate. StudyPad leverages Apple's iOS platform to provide a better learning experience. The company is developing their Splash Math series of comprehensive curriculum based worksheets for elementary school. Splash math apps have been featured by Apple and have been ranked as one of the best apps in education category. StudyPad's apps have been downloaded by more than 2 Million Users worldwide and are used by more than 4 Million kids. StudyPad has been started by a Team of IIT Kharagpur graduates and is advised by some of the leading names in the mobile app industry.
Designation: iOS Developer
Salary: INR 6 LPA to INR 12 LPA
Experience: Minimum 1 year - 2011/2012 Batch
Course specialization: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
- To implement and test their core experience on iOS & Android.
- Interface with the design team to bring their user experience designs to life.
- Extensive understanding Coco2dx | Cocos2d | Cocos2dhtml5
- Basic knowledge of Frameworks like UIKit, Core Animation, Web Services, JSON Parsing, UIWebViews, Device Orientation, etc.
- Worked with physics engines like box2d or Chipmunk
- Developed games for iOS
- Familiarity with games middleware or SDK development.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database programming
- Understanding of source control (experience with GIT preferred).
Interview Process: Multiple coding rounds followed by HR and Final round of interviews.
Probation Period: 3 months
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: Education