Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive - Procurement & Inventory Management
A professionally managed company, dealing in general contracting for interiors, and production of retail fixtures and furniture, has an urgent opening for a qualified and experienced candidates for Production Engineers based in Greater Noida. The Company is a leading provider of retail store design and fit-out solutions to leading multinational and national brands with a rapidly expanding customer base.
Website - http://kalpakaaru.in/
Profile/Designation - Executive - Procurement & Inventory Management
Job Location - Greater Noida
Desired experience - 0 to 1 year
Course specialization - B.Tech/BE. (Mechanical Engg. will have added advantage)
Salary - Rs 1.44 to 1.80 LPA CTC (Negotiable for Experienced. No Bar for deserving candidates)
NO BOND/ NO CONTRACT/ FULL TIME JOB
Interview Process - 2 Face to Face Rounds.
- Optimize the physical flow of materials and manage the procure-to-pay business cycle - from self-service requisitioning to flexible invoicing and payment.
- Increase visibility into purchase orders, contract management, and invoice handling.
- Reduce costs by lowering inventory levels.
- Maintain high levels of supplier and customer satisfaction.
- Optimize basic business processes - from requisitioning to invoicing for simple procurement.
- Improve processes for procurement, inbound, outbound, warehouse, and transportation management.
- KRA - To reduce overall procurement costs by vendor development and innovative approach.
- Supervise all operations to ensure proper entry of each transaction representing receipt, issue, movement, shipment and handling of materials.
- Ensures that materials in the warehouse are stored properly, inspected and cared for through general material handling and warehousing principles
- Accounting of raw material vis-a-vis finished goods production
- Outbound dispatch of finished goods
- Other Duties - Perform other duties as may be assigned by higher authority.
- Excellent Communication skilland good aptitude.
- Highly disciplined and diligent.
- A team worker
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Real Estate/Infrastructure/Construction