IndiaMART.com is India’s largest online B2B marketplace for Small & Medium Size Businesses, connecting global buyers with suppliers. The company offers a platform & tools to over 1.2 million suppliers to generate business leads from over 6.5 million buyers, who use the platform to find reliable & competitive suppliers. The company has over 3000 employees located across 60+ offices in the country. Its existing investors include Intel Capital and Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
IndiaMART.com offers products that enable small & medium size businesses generate business leads (online catalogs/store-fronts), establish their credibility (third party verified trust profile) and use business information (finance, news, trade shows, tenders) for their business promotion.
IndiaMART.com has won numerous awards and significant nominations over the years, which include coveted Red Herring Award and Emerging India Award respectively among others. The company has also been widely covered by media for its pioneering role in promoting SME business in the country.
Profile Offered: Executive- Business Delivery
Salary Offered: 12K Per Month + Incentives (average 3k per month)
Note: First appraisal will be after 9 months from the date of joining.
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Job Location: Delhi
Probation: 6 Months
- The candidate will be responsible to resolve issues raised by existing Key Customers on IndiaMART website.
- The candidate will be responsible to get the feedback from the customers to offer them best services.
- The Candidate will contribute towards enhancing Customer experience by delivering on time appropriate solutions.
- The Candidate will ensure 100% adherence to the processes at all times.
- The Candidate will prepare the report on daily/weekly and monthly basis.
Key Deliverables & Candidate profile:
- The Candidate should have excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The Candidate should have analytical bent of mind & should possess excellent logical reasoning ability.
- The Candidate should have good understanding of Internet, Social media, Search engines, Online promotion activities.
- The Candidate should be able to understand customer requirements & deliver appropriate solutions.
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 1.8 LPA