About The company
Luminous Power Technologies is the leading home electrical specialist in India having a vast portfolio comprising of Power back up solutions such as Home UPS, Inverter Batteries and Solar Applications to Electrical offerings such as Fans, Wires & Switches, with 28 years of existence, 7 manufacturing units, more than 28 sales offices in India and presence in over 36 countries. Our 6000 employees serve more than 60,000 channel partners and millions of customers. Our motto has always been Customer Delight through Innovation & Passion with focus on Execution & Team-work. At Luminous, we passionately innovate to make life comfortable and efficient.
Website : www.luminousindia.com
Job Location: PAN India
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E (ECE/EEE/EIE/PE/I&C)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months – 1 Year
Salary: INR 4 LPA
Date of Joining: Post Successful Completion of their Graduation
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop power supplies (UPSs, inverters, converters, chargers) using various switch mode topologies (includes PWM techniques, H Bridge & Push Pull schemes, Power factor correction, Zero volt switching, etc.) resulting in cost effective, reliable, and efficient products.
- Develops and executes functional testing, design verification testing, design evaluation, design margins and analysis of product performance to meet electrical specifications at various environmental conditions to support project from the design implementation stage to the production support stage.
- Component parts selection and evaluations that may include but not limited to Transformers/Semiconductors/Heat sinks/Bare PCB’s/Display devices.
- Troubleshooting & Root Cause Analysis of the issues observed during functional &verification tests and those reported from validation/production & Field Quality.
- Work on gathering benchmarking data in terms of features & Specifications of products to compete with.
- Develop simulation library for circuits using power electronics CAD simulation software packages ( MathCAD , MathLABetc )
Skills and Qualifications:
- Min.70% / 7.00CGPA in B.Tech/B.E
- Good written and verbal English communication skills.
- Face to face interviews
Electronics Hardware Designer
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA
Electronics & Semiconductor