Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Digital Marketing Executive
About Lentix Solutions:
Lentix Solutions is a global social media and ecommerce company, with expertise in tech focused web communities. We cover a wide variety of segments in health, SEO, digital technology, wireless, cellphones, web design, software and open source etc.
Website - www.lentix.in
Profile/Designation - Digital Marketing Executive
Location - Gurgaon
Desired experience 0-1 years
Course specialization - Any graduate/B.Tech /BCA/MCA (with good communications skills)
Probation/Training Period - 3 months probation period & 3 months training on the job.
Salary: 1.44 LPA to 2.04 LPA
Bond - Yes.
2 Face to face round of interviews
- Search for and identify opportunities to gain our clients exposure on the Internet.
- Establish and build relationships with online publishers.
- Reach out to content publishers to get proper attribution for syndicated content.
- Contribute to content brainstorming.
- Assist with weekly team updates on client performance.
- Work with SEO team to plan initiatives.
- Building inbound links to client websites.
- Build social media presence on various social networks and social media news site to build trust and recognition about client websites
- Contact website owners that may have an interest in featuring our client on their website.
- Continuous researching and testing of SEO methods to maximize ROI.
- Creating/learning new link building strategies.
- Build reports, proposals, excel charts and PowerPoint presentations.
- Successfully reach monthly goals for each client on your team.
- Some basic article editing and grammatical skills are necessary.
Skill Set required
- Must possess verbal / written communication skills (Most Imp.).
- Motivated, self-starter who likes working with a productive and fast-paced team.
- Strong project management and organization skills with ability to multi-task and follow-up.
- Ability to work quickly and precisely in a fast-paced working environment under tight deadlines.
- Interest in PR, communications and/or marketing.
- High-level Internet research skills.
- Basic knowledge of Internet marketing (including SEO, SMO, SEM) a plus.
- Knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and Image editing skills a plus.
- Excellent familiarity with the Internet and blogosphere.
- Social media knowledge and familiarity.
- Proficient basic computer skills and proven time management skills.
- Ability to type 25+ wpm (You will be tested).
- Passion to learn search engine optimization, social media marketing, ppc, email marketing and other forms of marketing that we offer to our clients.
- Proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Personable and friendly, in person, on the phone, and via email.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to learn new skills and fill new roles in a dynamic and quickly changing environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to organize and manage many moving parts.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- English and Communication skills are the most important factor for us, they should be perfect. The written communication skills should be even better than the spoken communication skills. They should use good vocabulary while writing just anything.
- People should be from Gurgaon or located maximum 20-30 minutes far from our office. We would not like our employees to travel from far distances.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BIT, MCA
- Salary: 2.04 Lacs
- Industry: IT