Looking to work in a young and dynamic start-up which is India's leading organisation for scientific assessments?
Here is an exciting job opportunity for Corporate Sales Executive with Aspiring Minds baseed out of Gurgaon.
This is a highly incentivized role wherein you will gain experience in solution selling based on state-of-art products.
You will be working with a highly qualified team with founders from IIT, MIT (USA) and Advisers from Harvard Business School, MIT and UIUC (USA). The role will provide you opportunity to interact with senior people at multiple corporates.
Profile/Designation - Corporate Sales Executive
Job Location - Gurgaon
Desired experience - Freshers
Course specialization - B.E/B.Tech (Any Stream). Should have a passion towards Business Development and Sales.
Probation/Training Period - 3 Months
Salary - Upto Rs. 4.65 LPA including incentives and other variables like Health Insurance, PF & Bonus. (Fixed CTC - Rs. 1.80 to 2.02 LPA)
NO BOND/ NO CONTRACT/ FULL TIME JOB
Tentative date of interview - ASAP
Tentative date of joining - ASAP
- Communication Skill Round.
- Written Test - Case Study and Sales SJT.
- HR Round.
- Managerial Round.
Job Description: Corporate Sales Executive
The incumbent will be involved in end-to-end process of corporate sales starting from market research, prospecting, establishing contact, pitching product through presentations, negotiating and closing the sale. With the guidance of his manager, he shall actively develop business for Aspiring Minds and develop long term relationships with customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform market research and segmentation through primary and secondary sources.
- Generate leads, active selling and closure of accounts.
- Understanding client requirements and conceptualizing a plan to service the client.
- Working with the in-house team to get timely delivery with the client.
- Pitch for new products and services to the client.
- Build long term relationship with the client.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent communication skills, Fluency in English required.
- Good logical ability and problem solving skills.
- Should be a go- getter and open to learning.
0 - 0 Years
3.34 - 4.66 LPA