Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Business Development Executive
Company Website: www.insync.co.in
Salary: CTC Rs 2,45,000/- (185,000/- Fixed 60,000/- Performance Based)
Bond: 2 years Service Level Agreement
Tentative date of interview: 9th Sept Onwards
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: GD followed by Presentation and personal interview (every round is an elimination round)
specifications: Candidates should have keen interest in working with Data Analysis and market research
Basic Job Purpose: Inside sales
The Business Development Executive will be a contributor to the Top line (Revenue) of the company.
This will be achieved by performing the following functions:
- Understand the products of the company thoroughly.
- Understand the Product and services that the company provides
- Understand the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization.
- Visualize and evolve newer applications and project to the prospective customer.
- Develop a complete understanding of the customer segment for such products.
- Meet with business targets set for the accounting year on a monthly basis and ensure a steady booking of orders throughout the year.
- Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Set evaluation parameters to gauge the customer satisfaction about the products and services.
- Strategize effectively to create new customers on a continuous basis.
- Market intelligence activities for the sector identify clients and needs.
- Provide strategic inputs through proposals based on what the market demands.
Although this occupation is open to all Graduates and Diploma holders with/without experience. A postgraduate qualification in Business/Marketing management, while not essential, is preferred.
- Business awareness and management skills are actively sought. In addition, potential candidates will need to show evidence of the following if not all, more the better:
- Good organizational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Good interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- A proven track record of \'making a differenceâ€™.
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The potential to handle a leadership role.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-tasking & problem solving ability.
- Candidate with prior experience in IT Sales/pre-sales through tele-calling or direct sales will be preferred.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday 8th September, 2014 by 10 AM
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds does not work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Salary: 2.45 Lacs
- Industry: IT Infrastructure