About the company:
We expertise in bringing business ideas into digital reality in an effective and timely manner. Our specialisation lies in creating web-based applications.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Year
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A business development executive is sought with the following skills:
- A people person with a pleasant personality.
- Fluent in both oral and written communication.
- Goal oriented with a disposition of attention to detail.
- A keen learner
- Values honesty and self-integrity.
Your job role will include:
- Generating leads both online (bidding) and offline (cold calling, emailing, handling walk-ins, etc).
- Filtering out potential leads.
- Understanding potential clients’ requirements and chart out win-win opportunities.
- Following up on potential leads and converting them by offering suitable products and/or services.
- Formulating detailed bids with utmost clarity and honesty.
- Following company protocol with respect to processes, communication (internal & external), and documentation.
- Being self-driven so as to take initiative on your own and also keeping the management in the loop at all times.
-Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA