Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About 3M Team Security Services Pvt. Ltd.:
Initially they offered services to their client and daily column writer in www.valuenotes.com, www.ways2gain.com and www.sify.com but after a tremendous success they created www.3mteam.in in 2005. The website offers accurate information on Indian Capital Markets unlike many other bogus websites. With an ocean of information and due to their continued association with investors, brokers, group of investors, Mutual Funds, HNI's, NRI's, they have a good reputation in the industry, which has helped them expand their website.
Profile: Business Analyst
Salary Offered: INR 1.8 LPA
Course specialization: MBA[excluding HR specialization]/B.Tech/Graduates
- The candidate will be responsible for Customer identification, Lead generation ,client acquisition ,Client follow-up, Client retention and renewal.
- Reporting on daily, weekly & monthly basis to the concerned TLs via CRM software.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decision.
- Evaluate and compare the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of industrial technology, business, finance, and economic theory.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- The candidate should have hands on with MS Office.
- Having Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Proficiencies and analytical skills.
- Must be ready to work in a highly competent and target oriented ambience.
- Well versed with the basic knowledge of stock market/ commodity/ equity shares/exchanges and international trading.
- Should possess excellent convincing power and presentation skills.
- Highly efficient to work during long business hours.
Interview Process: offline objective test followed by a face to face interview round.
Interview Location: Indore
Training Period: 1month
Probation Period: 3 months of probation period[inclusive of 1 month of training period]
Bond: candidate will have to abide by a bond condition of 6 months.
Terms and Conditions:
- One month on the job training would be given to the candidates and their stipend would be 5000 Rs. From the second month onwards the candidate will be on the company payroll and target will be given to him.
- The monthly targets for initial 3 months would be a generation of revenue worth Rs. 75,000. Being in the target oriented industry we keep a bench mark of 75% target as a mandate for salary justification
- The internal recruits will be on a probation period of 3 months and based on the target orientated performance confirmation as a full time team member would be provided by the company.
- The candidates have to sign a 6 months documentation undertaking with the company and the original 10th and 12th marks cards would be retained by the company admin department till the completion of the bond period. Breaching the bond will result to compensation as per the company norms.
- If the company terminates an employee due to performance or behavioral issues no compensation liability is retained on the candidate.
- The LOIs will be issued to the selected candidates on the spot and hands on offer letters will be issued in hard copy after the completion of documentation.
- Appraisals based upon the performance are done quarterly from 10 - 40% increment of the basic salary.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
- Salary: 1.8 Lacs
- Industry: Banking & Finance