Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Associate System Engineer
The International Business Machines Corporation (commonly referred as IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology.IBM has 12 research laboratories worldwide and, as of 2013, has held the record for most patents generated by a company for 20 consecutive years. Its employees have garnered five Nobel Prizes, six Turing Awards, ten National Medals of Technology, and five National Medals of Science. Notable inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the Universal Product Code (UPC), the financial swap, SABRE airline reservation system, DRAM, and Watson artificial intelligence.
Designation : Associate System Engineer
Salary Offered: 3.4 LPA (3.75L for Post Graduates)*
*Salary includes one time bonus of INR 25,000
- Candidates from 2012 and 2013 Batch BTech/BE, MTech/ME, Dual Degree, MCA
- 70% or 7.0 CGPA in Xth, XIIth, Graduation and Post Graduation
- Applicant must have no backlogs at the time of IBM Placement process on Campus
- Should be knowledgeable about the team & department which the candidate is being hired for
- Should be a fast learner
- Should be able to draw upon professional concepts, collaborate with others to carry out assigned tasks.
- Negotiation skills are an essential.
- Should be able to identify problems , determine causes and recommend solution alternatives
- Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
- Review, Understand the mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence.
- Position may require coordinating activities of sub ordinate team members.
- Accountable for individual or team results.
- Support activities related to to business measurements, impacting customer satisfaction or immediate costs or expenses.
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 3.75 Lacs
- Industry: IT