Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Assistant Software Engineer
Their services include design, development, implementation and support of Avaya IC/OA, Business Advocate, Avaya VP/IR, PCS, Avaya IQ, CCE, Avaya Aura ContactCenter, AES, Cognos and Loquendo Speech. InteractCRM customers span Financial, Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Public Transport and Retail sectors.
Company Website: http://www.interactcrm.com/
1.Assistant Software Engineer -Java Developer
2.Assistant Software Engineer- Implementation and Support
Note:The candidate selected for Assistant Software Engineer- Implementation and Support may have to work in US Shifts and travel on short & frequent international / domestic assignments based on the assigned project.
Salary Offered: INR 1.9 -2.7 Lacs per annum
Job Location: Mumbai
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech (CS/IT) / MCA / M.Tech [IT] / BCA / B.Sc [IT]
Assistant Software Engineer -Java Developer:
- Work in the product development team to build / enhance the next generation Contact Center Solutions for our customers.
- Deliver work in a structured manner using OOAD methodologies and provide technical insights to the team in the area of your expertise.
- Documentation, Designing, coding & testing of Modules and components assigned.
- Work in close coordination with the customer to ensure satisfaction through resolution of technical issues.
Assistant Software Engineer- Implementation and Support:
- The candidate will be involved in deployment/ Implementation and understanding customer requirements and application change requirements from Clients and customize applications based on the scope and design of solution.
- Investigate and troubleshoot (software product / application related queries) faced by the users / clients
- Provide product support / responses within agreed time limits to the client
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must have excellent knowledge of OOPS and database concepts (SQL or Oracle) and query writing. concepts
- Candidate must have programming skills on Java / J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Servlets)
- Candidate must have good analytical, logical and communication skills.
Shifts [Only for Assistant Software Engineer- Implementation and Support ] : Based on Project, may be night shifts.
Probation Period: 6 Months
Graduates: 2 Years
Post Graduates and Engineers: 1.5 years(18 months)
Interview Location: Mumbai
Interview Process: Personal Interview followed by Technical test and further rounds of face to face interview.
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BIT, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 2.7 Lacs
- Industry: IT