Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Assistant Marketing Manager
Home India Home is a start-up organization with excellent work culture & known for it's quality of employees. They work as channel partners with "A" Category Builders (E.g. Lodha, Rustomjee, Nirmal etc) for New Residential Projects .Within a span of 4 years they have completed more than 500 successful transactions. They are currently a team of around 30 highly qualified talented individuals and looking forward to expand.
Company Website: www.homeindiahome.com
Profile Offered: Assistant Manager Marketing
Salary Offered: INR 4.5-6 LPA
Job Location: Thane (Maharashtra)
Experience: 1.5 years and above
Course Specialization: B.E. / B.Tech (CS /IT /EEE), B.Sc [IT], B.Com, MBA [Marketing /IT]
Note: All the candidates with MBA Degree in Marketing /Sales /IT /Related field, either Major or Minor may Apply.
- The candidate will be responsible for lead generation for Sales Team for Focus Projects using various Digital and Offline Marketing Mediums.
- Creating Content, Collaterals, Ideas and Concepts for Email, SMS, PPC and other Digital Marketing Campaigns using Segmented Data.
- Devising a strong SEO Strategy for increasing organic traffic and lead generation through their Website.
- Co-ordinating with vendors for new feature additions, bug fixing and development of website and negotiating for marketing packages with various classified portals and affiliates.
- Planning and budgeting of marketing activities on a monthly and quarterly basis, preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly MIS reports and analysing performance metrics for all marketing campaigns.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience in content creation.
- Strong understanding of SEO concepts, proven expertise in optimizing websites, ideating and development of custom landing pages for campaigns, newsletters, mailers etc.
- Experience working on PPC campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to track and share campaign performance.
Interview Location: Thane
Interview Process: 2 rounds of telephonic interviews followed by 1 round of face to face interview.
Probation Period: 6 Months
- Education: B.Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BIT, MBA
- Salary: 6 Lacs
- Industry: IT