About Grail Research (an Integreon company)
Grail Research, a division of Integreon (www.integreon.com) specializes in conducting strategic research including market, industry, and benchmarking analyses for leading companies and investors across the globe. We have conducted research across 110+ countries and in 35+ languages. Common client themes include benchmarking and identification of best practices, entering new markets, launching and enhancing new products, and due diligence support for making acquisitions and strategic investments. We offer an intellectually challenging and learning driven work environment designed around developing and delivering cutting edge research products. Besides a unique compensation and benefits program, Grail offers a fast paced career with professional growth driven by meritocracy
Compensation- INR 4.15 LPA- 5.50 LPA
Course specialization- B.E/B.Tech and MBA 2013 and 2012 pass outs only.
Academic Criteria - 70% in 10th, 12th and 55% in graduation
Analysts are part of the execution team and work closely with other team members and their project’s lead. They are responsible for the research, analysis, and overall execution of the projects as defined based on project needs.
· Working with project teams across locations, domains, and verticals
· Participating in brainstorming sessions with project teams and helping them with designing the work and analytical plans
· Conducting comprehensive and effective research using both secondary and primary (interview, survey) research sources and techniques
· Organizing, analyzing, synthesizing, and generating insightful output using appropriate tools and techniques
· Working with managers in firm-building initiatives
· Attending skill-based training programs as organized in the firm
Required Skills: Strong analytical aptitude – problem solving, quantitative
Interview & Job Location: Noida
Interview Date: 28th Dec 2013
Interview Process: Written test followed by personal interview based.
B.Tech/B.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 0 Years
4.15 - 5 LPA