1. Programmer Analyst Trainee – Cognizant
2. Content Manager – Qik Rooms
About QIK Rooms
QIK ROOMS are India’s fastest growing network of affordable premium hotels. The company is expanding faster than the speed of light and invite you to be a part of this social change, what we like to call #Affordable Luxury with operations in the major cities in India and our beloved neighbor Nepal, we want to revolutionize the way people stay away from their homes.
– Plan & Create Full Content Marketing Strategy and the content calendar.
– Develop original, engaging and top notch content for our website, blogs, newsletters, articles, thought leadership pieces, press releases, collaterals, landing pages and social media content, as per the content calendar.
– Write and send out frequent emails and newsletters to both B2C and B2B audience.
– Strong SEO skills to find the relevant keywords for developing and optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
– Leverage and utilize various content distribution channels
– Measure & analyze content results based on KPI’s
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong Data-driven mentality
– A balance of writing skills, social media savvy & creativity
– Good knowledge of Blogging tools (like WordPress), HTML etc.
– Ability to write compelling, accurate & grammatically correct content at a prompt pace
– Basic knowledge of Google Analytics, Link Research Tools, Google Keyword Planner, Buffer, Mail Chimp etc.
3. Android Developer – Matter of Tech
About Matter of Tech:
Matter of Tech Solutions was instituted in 2011 by Mr. Archit Gupta and Mr. Ujjwal Bishnoi. It is a website designing and development company and served to bridge the gap between the founders’ business background and their keen interest in the tech sector. They have a specialization in the education sector and have launched a series of successful IT products like BookBazaar, VLE, etc.
Matter of Tech is looking out for a Android Developer for their Gurgaon office.
– Candidate must have strong design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
– Candidate should be familiar with the Android SDK
– Candidate must have knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
– Candidate should be familiar with Eclipse
– Candidate must have experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON