1. Senior Technical Support Engineer – Wingify
Wingify is a Delhi based fast-growing software company that makes Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), a leading tool that helps marketing professionals increase sales and conversions on their websites using a variety of techniques such as A/B testing, behavioral targeting, heatmaps, usability testing, etc. VWO is used by 4000+ businesses across 80+ countries, and the customer base includes big brands like Microsoft, AMD, GE, and Walt Disney internationally, and close to home, companies like Jabong.com, Cleartrip.com and MakeMyTrip.
– Serves as an expert on VWO and associated web technologies. This is a high-profile customer-facing technical role to find solutions to issues faced by customers with our products and help them work through technical difficulties.
– Customer support engineer is the technical interface between our customers and VWO’s Development/QA and Product management teams.
– Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
– Regular and proactive follow ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
– Prior experience of supporting enterprise customers.
– Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
– Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
2. Service Engineer – NIIT Technologies Ltd.
NIIT Technologies is a global IT solutions organization with over 9000 professionals addressing the requirements of clients across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. The company’s portfolio of service offerings encompasses Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Managed Services, Digital Services and Business Process Management. The company has built a robust portfolio of marquee customers in key verticals such as Travel and Transportation, Banking and Financial Services,Insurance, Manufacturing, Media and the Government.
– Infrastructure Management Services (operating systems, database administration, networking, service desk etc.)
– Should be willing to work in Infrastructure Management Services (operating systems, database administration, networking, service desk etc.)
– Should be willing to work in Shifts – 24X7 support – including night shifts
3. Application Engineer – Drishti Soft Solutions Pvt Ltd.
About Drishti Soft Solutions:
Drishti (www.drishti-soft.com) is a leader in Contact Center and Customer Interaction Management Technology. It is based out of India and has its subsidiary in the Philippines. Drishti also has significant presence in Middle East, APAC, Europe and Africa through channel partners. Drishti is a Nasscom Emerge 50 and Red Herring Top 100 company and is in a unique position today of creating products out of India and having a global reach. Drishti has its own intellectual property and continues to invest in RnD aggressively to attain a leadership position in Customer Interaction management solutions.
Job Description and Skills Required:
– The candidate should have the knowledge in data structures, OOPs and algorithms
– Experience in Java, C++ and C Development
– Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL, relational databases and other data storage solutions
– Candidates should have strong programming skills