Having useful employability skills is the need of the hour for every graduate student. And, that’s exactly what colleges and universities need to inculcate in their academic curriculum. Clearing the semester exams and completing projects are not sufficient for students to seek success in the corporate world. What they need is to be job ready by acquiring appropriate employability skills.
Aspiring Minds’ main objective has always been helping graduate students with their job readiness program. The AI-based skill assessment test, AMCAT, offered by Aspiring Minds has been a benchmark for over a decade now in this regards.
Colleges from all over the country, be it engineering or non-engineering, have used AMCAT as a part of their campus placement preparation program. And, it has been observed that colleges which have used AMCAT as one of their campus placement strategies have shown tremendous success; continuously.
Aspiring Minds always appreciate the efforts taken up by colleges and universities to improve employability skills in their students. And, as a gesture of appreciation, Aspiring Minds felicitate colleges that have shown improved standards of employability in their students.
The National Employability Awards (or NEA) are a set of awards given out to top performing colleges all over the country. The awards, started in 2012 by Aspiring Minds, are the only awards given on the basis of the actual performance of students in a standardized test and not on the basis of superficial factors like infrastructure, faculty etc. Through these awards, Aspiring Minds felicitates the colleges which are in the lead on the basis of scores of their final year students in AMCAT; India’s largest employability skills enhancement test.
Continuing the trend, Aspiring Minds has recently announced the first list of colleges to be awarded the National Employability Award 2020. These colleges are getting the award for being among the top 10% engineering campuses nationally or in their respective state.
Here’s the list;
Engineering colleges receiving the NEA 2020 for being among the top 10% campuses nationally
– Army Institute of Technology, Maharashtra
– Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, Delhi
– BML Munjal University, Haryana
– Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, Delhi
Engineering colleges receiving NEA 2020 for being among the top 10% campuses in their state
– Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Punjab
– Chandigarh University, Punjab
– DIT University, Uttarakhand
– G. Narayanamma Institute of Technology and Science for Women, Telangana
– Galgotia’s College of Engineering and Technology, Uttar Pradesh
– Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh
– GLA University, Uttar Pradesh
– KIIT University, Odisha
– Lovely Professional University, Punjab
– Muthoot Institute of Technology and Science, Kerala
– Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Maharashtra
– SSN College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu
– Vidyalankar Institute of Technology, MaharashtraVishwakarma Institute of Information Technology, Maharashtra
– Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Maharashtra
– VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Telangana
Aspiring Minds would like to applaud and congratulate all the winning colleges for their outstanding work and efforts put in to improve the employability skills in their students and make them job ready.
Do your colleges practice job skill development programs? Contact our AMCAT representative at email@example.com to know more.