AMCAT Survey – A feedback from the AMCAT takers

AMCAT Survey – A feedback from the AMCAT takers


Aspiring Minds’ Campus Ambassadors (AMCAs) of 2013-14 session helped us in conducting a small survey on AMCAT in their respective colleges. Approximately 2000 students from various Engineering colleges across the country participated in this survey. Major finding of the survey are highlighted below:

  • 65% of the students knows about AMCAT and have taken the test. Out of the remaining 35%, 19% students are planning to take AMCAT in near future.
  • 89% of the students rated their experience with AMCAT as Excellent, Very Good & Good.
  • 92% of the students said that they would recommend other job seekers to take AMCAT.

How has been your experience with AMCAT so far? Would you recommend AMCAT to other job seekers? We would love to hear from you. Share your feedback with us on Facebook at

Haven’t taken AMCAT yet, book your test slot today at visit


  1. Hi Sir/Madam
    I am Vinay Kumar from hyderabad, I have completed my graduation i.e B.Tech in 2015 still im waiting fo a job,so is it possible to me to take AMCAT exam now is it usefull to me by taking exam now? please info me

    Thank you.

  2. The AMCAT exam is useful for all who decide to take it as it is a skill assessment module. It helps you understand what are your core strengths and gives you suggestions on which career paths or domains you could apply. It would also help you understand which areas need improvement.
    Giving the AMCAT exam also gets you access to some exclusive jobs that our corporate partners post regularly. For more information, we recommend you to go through the MyAmcat website.

  3. Thanks for your nice information about amcat job training and also I searched for the best amcat training institutions in Hyderabad and also I checked all the reviews and finally I got 1 institute is BRAINWIZ.
    The trainer Mr.Pavan Jaiswal is the best training on amcat and his explanation is very nice.